Sunday, May 22, 2016

"Trust In You"

If I am being honest with you all, it's been hard for me to even come to this page.
 It's been over 3 months and I haven't been able to bring myself to come and write a post. 
I have plenty that I want to share with you all and plenty that's been going on in our lives that I would love to get off my chest!
But, the last post was about our sweet Mia that we lost back in February. 
As much as I wish I could sit here and tell you that life has slowly and surely gotten back to "normal" since that sad day, that hasn't been the case. 

I am diligently praying that The Lord will reveal to me what He's been trying to teach us through all of this. I can tell you this much though, I know that The Lord is good and I know that I am His and there is no place else that I would rather be.  

I've found so much comfort (and understanding) in Lauren Daigle's music here lately. 
My three favorites? (If the videos don't work for you, click on the titles and it'll take you to YouTube).



These songs have been my anthem the past 3 months.

Here's to hoping that my summer is nothing but uneventful and healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment