Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What I'm Loving Right Now (6)

Let's start with this quote
A New School Year--I am beginning my 4th year of teaching this year and I am being tested. Let me just say! This year, I have 9 students. The most I've had before now is 7. So, needless to say, we stay quite busy. Nonetheless, I am so excited for 9 little personalities that I get to know, teach, and love. It's going to be a great year!

Cross Stitching--I am REALLY enjoying this new hobby! I'm on my 3rd project now. It's definitely time consuming, but I love it!
 
Project #3, in the works...
Pretty Little Liars--I am so hooked on this show right now. I'm almost caught up! 3 episodes to go. I just want to know who "A" is! What should I watch next?

The 3 new LaCroix flavors--Yes, I am still obsessing over these drinks. Finally, my Dad saved the day and found the new flavors at our Target and they were SO SO GOOD! My goodness. It's a tie between Kiwi-Watermelon and Blackberry-Cucumber being the best. Mmmmmhmmmm
My new candle--my sweet Mom got me the best smelling candle, ever. Harvest Pumpkin Ale. If you know me at all, then you know I'm a fan of anything pumpkin scented or flavored. Thankfully, my favorite season is quickly approaching and with it, comes all things pumpkin. 
This delicious Sweet Potato Fritatta--This is my favorite breakfast right now. It is so yummy! While we're doing the Whole30, we like to try fun, new recipes so we don't get bored and this particular one reminded me of Chicken Pot Pie! It's super yummy. I'll eventually get around to posting the recipe!
Earl Gray Tea--Also, while doing Whole30, I've transitioned over to drinking hot tea in the morning and I have fallen in love with Earl Gray.

The Walk to End Alzheimer's--This year, a friend of mine asked me to participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer's and I couldn't be more excited. My Dad's mom, Innie, had Alzheimer's so I am walking in her memory and for those who are currently struggling with this terrible, terrible disease. If you or anyone you know are interested in joining our team and walking with us (It's on September 19th at 9am), we would be MORE than happy to have you! Visit my page (here) and join our team! If you can't walk and want to give a donation--that would be amazing, you can do that through my site as well! I set a personal goal of raising $250 and after the two donations I mailed in today--I will be $56 shy of my goal! 17 days to go and I know we can make it happen! If you walk with our team, you can get this cool shirt for a discounted price and if you can't walk with our team, you can get this shirt for $10 and help support our team! And by the way, my team is #5 for fundraising thus far! We are doing great things here and I am excited!
All of the sunrises I've been BLOWN away by here lately--one of the best perks of waking up at 5 am is that you're guaranteed to catch the sunrise. Look at these beautiful pictures. Only one of them was enhanced, the other two--all natural beauties! 


Can y'all believe that it's September?
Time is flying!
In just 22 short days my handsome husband and I had our first date at Papitos! Like I said, time flies!
Enjoy your Labor day--here's to a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment